Butter Chicken


Hello friends! I’m back today with a Famous Butter Chicken recipe, you can throw these together and have them in the oven in less than 10 minutes.

It all started when I was making my meal menu/grocery list for the week, I have a set of “go-to” meals that could be made quickly with minimum effort and planning, but there I was… stuck!
It was definitely a sick day!

Hopefully, chicken is a wonderful starting point for all kinds of easy meals, in addition of ritz crackers, eggs and butter, simplicity never tasted so good.


With 5 minutes of prep time and around 40 minutes of baking time – wonderful crispy chicken was ready. It’s totally true and totally amazing, I’ve been staring at serving  plate for 10 minutes, all googly-eyed and unsure of what to say, Impressive and expeditious are two adjectives which come to mind when describing these crispy, tender Butter Chicken served with a simple side salad or a favorite veggie.

Don’t let the limited number of ingredients fool you, I know you’ll absolutely love this Famous Butter Chicken. 


Ingredients
  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup Ritz crackers or similar butter crackers, crushed
  • ½ cup butter, cut into small pieces
  • ½ teaspoon garlic salt
  • black pepper to taste
Read More :  Butter Chicken

Share this

Previous
Next Post »