Ranch Chicken Tenders



Chicken tenders were my meal of choice back in the day. Dipped in barbecue sauce, honey mustard, or the glorious ranch dressing (somewhere my dad is gagging), they were the perfect meal.

Plus, they always came with fries, and I’m a French fry junkie.

I’m totally using past tense in the latter paragraph as if my tastes have matured and expanded even though I still order the chicken tender basket practically every time I’m at a restaurant. I mean, sure, my tastes certainly are more cultured than they once were. I like feta cheese, fruit in my salad, and the occasional apple on my grilled cheese. But, when push comes to shove, if I had to choose, I’d probably pick all the classic, All-American, kid-friendly fare.

So, if you’re like me and have the tastes of a child (or actually have a child), this is the recipe. I’m telling you, these Ranch Chicken Tenders are absolutely incredible.

The chicken is marinated in ranch dressing, dredged in a combination of Bisquick, paprika, salt, and pepper, and baked with olive oil.

 
The chicken is crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside.

Basically, it’s perfect.

 
Ingredients
  • 12 chicken tenders
  • 1 cup ranch dressing
  • 1 Tbsp milk
  • 1 cup Bisquick (or some other complete baking mix)
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 4 Tbsp olive oil
Read More :  Ranch Chicken Tenders

Share this

Previous
Next Post »