Creamy Taco Alfredo

I love One Pot Pastas. They make dinnertime so easy in my house because they don’t use a dozen of different dishes and pots and pans to prepare and they’re usually really quick to make. Also, like this 5-Ingredient Creamy Chicken Alfredo, they don’t require a ton of ingredients, or weird random things that I don’t usually have on hand already.

 
This 5-Ingredient Creamy Chicken Alfredo is completely a pantry meal for me. I always have pasta in my pantry and it is pretty unusual that I don’t have rotel in there as well. Chicken, cilantro, cream, and cheese are also on my weekly shopping list because they’re versatile and can add a lot of flavor to the simplest of meals.

 
Pantry meals are great because I think they help keep the budget on track since you’re relying on simple, basic ingredients to prep a meal. Pasta can really help stretch a meal (and a small amount of meat) a long way.

 
This recipe comes together really quickly. First, you’ll season some chicken with your favorite Taco Seasoning. Store-bought works great, or you can throw together a batch of this Spicy Taco Seasoning and keep it on hand in your spice cabinet for lots of other recipes.

Ingredients

  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 Tbsp butter
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend
  • 1 can Mild Rotel or chopped tomatoes, 2 Tbsp reserved for garnish
  • 8 ounces Penne Pasta, cooked according to package instructions
  • Garnish: 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Cilantro Leaves 
Read More :  Creamy Taco Alfredo


Share this

Previous
Next Post »