Stuffed Chicken Breast


It has been a recipe I’ve been wanting to make FOREVER and now that I’ve made it, I wish I would have made it sooner!

So here’s the deal. My kids are not your average children when it comes to food.

I always knew they were more willing to try foods, but when my 6 year old daughter came home from school, saw chopped broccoli on my cutting board and immediately asked if she could eat it… well, that’s just not normal… is it?

Then, when I was making this recipe, she was right by my side, super excited that I was not only stuffing this chicken with broccoli, but also red bell peppers.



She’s not the only one of my kids who gets excited about veggies. I guess I should chalk this one up to a parenting win.




So next time my kids do something completely embarrassing like farting in the middle of church, I’ll just remember that at least they eat their vegetables.

 
But seriously, this chicken is so easy to make!



Ingredients
  • 3 large chicken breasts
  • salt & pepper
  • 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder, divided
  • 1/4 tsp paprika
  • 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
  • 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
  • 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
  • 1 tbsp mayo
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
Read More :  Stuffed Chicken Breast

Share this

Previous
Next Post »